Your data layer can be exported into SHP file.
Select Layer for export
- Open project panel <icon-pancakes>
- Tap layer options <icon-three -dots> > open Settings
- Tap export
- Define the name of the exported SHP file (1) (by default is used the name of the layer)
- Define or change the Reference system of exported SHP file (2)
- Tap on the <icon_pencil> to define path for export (3) . It’s possible to export SHP file into local memory or on Cloud. Dropbox and Google drive are support. Please see more info about export location